View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
I should also mention that Babylon's classic status was stripped a few years prior to the incident I explained. However: I've been told that Bomy Island's classic status remains? Really, where is the equality? You let one of your psychopathic PWAs in Malinko take Babylon into his hands by force, ripping away an actual quality Manager with expert development talents in James Ryzon, in which he then essentially halted development for over a year, turning a server once named "Home" to MANY well-respected Graalians, into a ****ing love domain for himself and his e-girlfriend Artanis.

And then when we finally rid ourselves of that monstrosity, we're instantly rammed with "By the way say goodbye to your Classic status," and then when we triumph through that, we're shrugged off and ignored for inspection, and expected to dish out $60 to bring back what many Graalians (to this day mind you) repeatedly request the return of?

I apologize for mentioning the qualms I have with PWA regarding the series of travesties involving Babylon, but this really goes to show you how brutally the PWAs have erred over the last 6 or 7 years. When is it going to stop? They're slowly, but effectively dismantling PC Graal, one respected player at a time.
Oh, I know it. Val had a free classic-enabled dev server for years that Clash was using. Even after he "quit" he still retained sole access to it for over a year until I managed to convince HIM to let me use it, and only after that did PWAs assist me with anything. We were allowed to use it for less than a year to complete our development project and then it was taken away despite the fact that it had been sitting idle for years before that while Clash did nothing with it.