Thread: Classic Servers
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I might have confused you, but what I mean is that.
With the current rules, Vesporia and all other modern servers are going to have a hard time getting to the Classic tab.
Vesporia is in no way anything even near an Era clone.
Quote:
It's almost impossible to go to the classic tab.
Perhaps because there haven't been many quality servers with staff willing to keep working on them.
Quote:
We need to change the rules! Why do we only need "one of a kind" servers?
I'm sure a modern server would be able to go hosted, and then classic. The key is that they need to have something different to offer than Era. Otherwise, you have servers like Graal Ghetto or Utopia, which are exact Era clones.
Quote:
If we had a lot of servers on the classic tab list, then there would be more competition between the servers. More progress would be made on all the servers, players will have a lot of things to do.
Yes, but allowing bad servers and/or clone servers to be on the classic tab isn't going to do any good either.
Quote:
Why not remove a server from the Classic tab list if it constantly have a 0 playercount?
I agree.