Thread: Moving Forward
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezzy002 View Post
Because tons of people have performance issues and it prevents people from doing anything interesting with the Graal engine?
Don't use something from 1995 to test it on and you should be set? I've not had a single issue with V6 on either of my PC's, one being from 2006, my primary being custom built in 2012 for super performance, so I can't attest to any complaints I've heard with performance issues on V6, but if my old hunk of junk from a stock 2006 computer catalogue can handle V6 as it was intended, then maybe people are complaining for the wrong reasons and should instead be revising their computer specs compared to modern day standards or even their hardware configuration (Something as simple as AntiAliasing can make games flip out, not something inside the computer itself).
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·