Thread: Stolen graphics
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 03:20 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
g2k1 died like 14 years ago and its gfx were distributed. you cant just revive a server and demand all of it back, esp when the gfx dont actually belong to BI.
Did you read my comment? I don't think you did my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru
I'm just saying you'd think they could at least make their own hat graphics.
And then there's this guy who I think knows he's grabbing straws:
Quote:
looks like your server is named Bomy Island to me, so you're stealing them too
maybe you should stop using them first
First of all to address the name, Mystic Dragon didn't give me an option. Both I and Skyld decided upon not using that name, but MD was really hasty to put the server on the dev list and did not give me an option. He also hasn't been around at all for months. To absolve your confusion, the server I am working on now which is titled Bomy Island on the dev list is the EXACT same server that we played in 2001. It's Graal2001.

Furthermore I actually am fully willing to make new graphics to replace the old ones (have been working on this since day 1), because I'm not so lazy I have to steal "gfx that were distributed 14 years ago" (that's not even true, that never happened).

So yeah. Nice try guys, it was funny but if you're being serious then you will only get to argue with me and lose. Nobody steals Zodiac's graphics, probably because they aren't very good.

I just think it's ironic that I'm over here remaking the Graal2001 hats so they can be original Graal2001 content again, while other servers sport the graphics that were made for this server without putting any work in. If it were level designs, or a script it wouldn't be acceptable, though I guess graphics and ganis are fair game? But apparently I'm the bad guy for pointing it out! Thanks!

Last edited by Kamaeru; 12-20-2016 at 03:36 PM..