View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:06 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thats why I posted the "Server Reset" at the bottom of my post, below all of the drastic changes that I want to see made.
Oh and by reading the following I'm suppose to realize you meant you wanted everything else to happen first, right? Isn't it common sense to reset a server when huge updates that would forever change the gameplay to reset it?
Quote:
To begin, I’m jkool666. Don’t bother posting if your not going to read my entire post. I also apologize if I act like a “know it all” anywhere, I’m just giving my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Thats not the reason for the reset, I think you need to re-read my posts over again.
Quote:
A player-reset on a server that has no players doesn't do much harm. Especially if your willing to offer the players your resetting new mixed with old, fun, balanced gameplay.
What am I suppose to get other than that from this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
Hmm...
I really hate the "Zone is dead" posts guys. Seriously, stop posting that.
How about "Zone's now a failure non-profit server that averages 5 players daily and at peek-times maybe 10 that most likely 30 percent of them don't even play the game itself".