View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Unable to switch servers

Ok, this is most likely a server problem, and everybody is experiencing it. It only happens on Atlantis Debug. Once you got on there you cannot switch servers, no matter how often you click them, the connect button or hit enter when having the servername entered, it just won't do. Skyld already tried to help, but he couldn't find anything I guess.
There is nothing killing the -Serverlist weapon, and this ones still working anyway, just not the connect stuff. Serverwarp works, the local /reconnect command still does, too. It doesn't seem to be a problem with weapon npcs, I removed them from my account and made sure they wouldnt be back after reconnecting, still the same problem. I even reset myself, and disabled every piece of code that affects the player when connecting. Still nothing.

Any ideas?