View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
hello!

i wish i could be faithful just as much as you are, but based on things that have been said and done over several years prior to your return, as well as things unixmad has said in an email which he warned was "strictly confidential", it honestly seems more plausible than graal making the biggest update in nearly 14 years only to not actually announce it (or make any other important announcements since spring 2011). this would also be history repeating itself given what happened with eurocenters former project of fairyland europe

if anything delteria receiving facebook access can be seen as a consolation prize for not yet receiving its requests of mobile access, but i admittedly have nothing to back up that cynical supposition
I personally don't feel Delteria is content-ready for iOS at the moment anyway.

The facebook issues sort of hit us hard, and opening up to PC Client enabled us to actively test the difference in play-ability on a larger scale and debug accordingly rather than just drop the ball with a potentially 500-3000+ playerbase.

Alternatively, we have not really received any word on the plausibility of account transfers (or even linking) between Delteria iOS and Delteria FB / PC.

That is an issues that would need to be addressed way before PC and FB/iOS/Android were ever Linked.