View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 03:00 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
They already make enough money from the useless servers using barely any space or bandwidth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
I forgot about the rented servers. Those make a plenty of money. Why do they need more?
If you two seriously think CJ is making "enough" money you must blind, possibly stupid, or a mixture both. If CJ had the piles of cash you say they have then why do they have to resort to using players as developers on G3D? Why would they need to constantly change the trial systems to try to get people to upgrade?

If they had the money you claim they do, why is Graal the way it is today? Have some ****ing respect, if Graal was sitting on cash things would be different. To simply sit back and call them greedy as if they have more than enough is just retarded, specially without any background information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Aren't the Graal servers Cyberjoueur's OWN machines?
I heard they're renting a place in Texas for the gameservers. Would make sense, as Europeans experience a delay with Classic's serverside hit detection (atleast I do).