View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Albeit from personal experience there seems to be alot higher than usual amounts of people who are fairly new to Graal server-hopping and begging any Developer (especially scripters) they can find to work for their (or their friends) server, this isn't a problem in itself but the general mindset among these people I'm referring to is that their server is special, it doesn't take alot of work to make a server people will play and that it's a guaranteed "Classic Tab", I would hope for the sake of better spent time, money and effort that people would be more realistic, though I suppose it would be hard for new people to consider the fact that not a single server has made the breakthrough for coming up 5 years now as they wouldn't have been around long enough.