View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Felix, Nico, and I were simply stating that players just go straight to the xmas dungeon instead of other places to level. The reason they do so is because the xmas dungeon is the best place to level. (obvious reason) As Felix stated we should add some type of system that would require you to get an item to enter the xmas dungeon. This come be done two ways and even both. One way would be to add a special key to the EC shop for a high EC price. This would help remove Event Coins from the economy which "could" help the economy slightly. The other way is to add a special key to the alternate dungeons, the crypt, or even a new map. I personally would rather have both options available. However, making obtaining a key from the alternate dungeons, crypt, or map more appealing then spend ECs. There was a time limit in the xmas dungeon at the start and maybe that should be re-added if this new system was implemented. This would keep players from just idling there so they don't have to farm or spend EC's again.

This is only one thing that "could" possibly help the server. It will slow down players from leveling up as fast so the end game would last longer as it did before. I am not sure why maps were removed, but I think it may have been because of the xmas dungeon and how the levels are generated. (Don't quote me bc I am just taking a guess). If this is the case they need to do something about that because it is a cause for lack of content. If not I am sure we would all like to see maps enabled again. With the new idea stated above as well.

The server still will need new content, which I will try to get a small team together to help me work on this. If we have to work on it offline so be it but I will still try to work on a few new things. I have searched around on debug and have found a few things that were never added. I think we could probably use some of these after they have been fixed a little. We will need time to make these happen though so please keep that in mind.

If you all have ideas that you would like to discuss with me about in-game content please feel free to message me. If you need my contact information send me a pm on the forum or in-game. Google Docs is also a great place to type up your ideas and submit them to me that way as well. I want to help the server in anyway I can so please don't be shy to send your ideas. I will be happy to discuss them with you.

I approve the Xmas idea but which alternate dungeons were you planning to use? If this key will cost a high amount of EC then how hard will the maps become, crypt it's been done in 5 minutes. A high amount of EC for the key should mean when entering the Xmas dungeon getting a reasonable item..

Yes, I myself cannot think of a reason of why they disabled maps and it will slow down the end game, I would also like to see them enabled again.

That's actually nice to hear, I'd love to help in anyway I can.

I've actually been browsing the old GK suggestions. I've seen a ton of good suggestions and if ever get added would only benefit GK. I honestly don't know why they weren't taken into consideration but now I'm almost certain if were suggested now they would be taken more seriously now because of the position GK is in.