Thread: Unixmad Contact
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 04:31 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The Dev's don't respond to criticism very well and if they do, it's only from a select few players. At this point the server is going to crash and burn with the new updates that are being pumped out. The energy system that Nabi implemented was halfway done and does not effect all classes. Effectively gimping some of them into an unplayable state. He's made no real effort to update us on the status of it and how many classes he has in the works that are going to use it. Two new classes that haven't been truly finished got released. They're pretty much in a "beta" stage. One player has spawned gear from one of the developer's and has been freely using the class when he see's fit. He's not active enough to cause a problem. There was also a dispute between developer's namely Scarz, who decided to shut down another developer's work Jiroxyz (Ryu) and he had finished an entire class on his own. It's since then been disabled (not deleted) and the community is in favor of the two new classes, but not an old one that had no reason to be touched by another developer in the first place, since it wasn't his work.

Furthermore. Showadmins is now disabled. You can't contact staff via PM either on our server, so talking to them is incredibly hard and finding a time in which you can contact them is small. They don't usually respond either. So at this point I am looking for a source that is above the manager of the server since he's doing nothing to actually placate the issues going on with the game. The community has a hivemind approach to whether something is good or bad. If you are seen as bad in the game, the community will try it's damn hardest to drive you out or make your experience as miserable as possible. However if you're in good standing, people do nothing but throw praise your way and will white knight you until the day you quit.

Like I said, our drop rates are ridiculous right now and the new classes are behind an RNG Lootbox and a Timed Lockout along with a Token Shop. So I very much would like the information on who supercede's Fowlplay4 please. Since contacting him is not worth my time. Did I also forget to mention RMT has become a pretty big issue, players buying in-game sets with real money, but no real way to track it down.