View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
With fowlplay4's permission I am allowed (by Graal rules) to post this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4
Only a couple recent things come to mind why I've been removed:

1. My recent forum activity.

2. I reset Triple_Combo and didn't make a reasonable attempt to restore the account (I did email Stefan). I was honestly waiting until they told me to do it, to restore the items of which I would have done. Triple_Combo has a ridiculous history of USDing though and I can't believe they wouldn't accept the evidence (no logs from GK though ) we presented and the fact so many people can attest to it, but fine.

I think it's silly that they removed me from Manager for that, so now I'm hoping we can open a dialogue with the PWA and get me re-added.

If you would like to show your support (please include positive or negative experiences of support you've had from me) for me feel free to email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Also you can post on their official thread here:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134266942

Please use my account name in the subject so they can filter the emails properly, don't need those emails messing up their support ones.
The first point included a discussion on his forum ban here. That is not up for discussion, so don't bring it up.