View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:22 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
I was informed these two programs scan for different bad things such as "malware" and "viruses". I don't know much about anti-virus programs but I have noticed they do different things. When I was looking for anti-virus programs I was told to just use these two for great protection.
They're basically the same thing, the only difference is their definitions of viruses/malware. Having multiple AV programs is redundant and done at the expense of your computer's performance.

AV programs like to put them in between loading and saving of files, so if the AV was causing a delay every time Graal tried to load a file that would cause noticeable slow down.

Just uninstall them already and see if it's better.