Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Errors like this I think are occurring because of scripts that contain stuff like:

PHP Code:
this.this.starty 5;
this.this.startx 16;
this.startx this.x;
this.starty this.y;

this.shadow.-= 1
Most definitely, I can only provide basic parsing, but I doubt I'd be able to do anything complex like variable tracking. However if it's causing levels not to render I will have to look further into it.

edit: I copied the code and put it into an NPC and the level still rendered. The NPC didn't, but that's to be expected. However, I will try to make it omit such alterations to the x/y instead of overwriting them.

Quote:
In this instance 2 images were randomly cut despite not containing setimgpart:
I believe this is from me changing the method of rendering gmaps. It's where the level boundaries end, and since levels are rendered individually the NPCs aren't being rendered outside of the boundaries. Fixing this would be pretty difficult, but I think I might have to figure something out because I don't think that's passable. I guess I could make a function to scan for all setimgpart in each level of a gmap and return the list.

Quote:
There's also been several instances of:

Could the problem be usage of GS2?
Seems I forgot to remove quotation marks when parsing GS2. Will work on that.

Quote:
It seems there's a problem with rendering multiple character ganis, they look the same for me:

I never parsed character data in GS2. It was very easily to catch

Quote:
Aswell as a slight issue with layering, though I imagine it would be difficult to resolve:
I can't say it'd be difficult, I'd just have to sort the list, but it'd be more intensive work in an already intensive function.

Quote:
Another possible future issue, is that I actually have certain common showcharacters appearance loaded via a class, like castle guard/ninja etc, which would mean their intended look not being rendered with the gani.
Well as you can see I already plan to implement a class -> image function. I may be able to add support for character data in the format of:
ninja=skin:black,belt:black,coat:black,sleeves:bla ck,shoes:black,headimg:head17.png,shieldimg:no-shield.png,gani:idle,dir:1

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 11-24-2011 at 12:39 AM..