View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
And what's the point of even having an option to colorize text if nobody uses it? Why does it bother you so much? Maybe your consistent double-posting bothers me.
What is the point of having the option to vary text size and font if no one uses it? Hay let's all post in size 100 impact
Perhaps you should learn about how threading works before complaining about double-posting.

Quote:
And if Lyndzey wants to talk about the HP system here, that's fine by me. It does bother me, as well. Considering that I made the thread, shouldn't I be the one to determine what is and what isn't off-topic?
No, you should not.

Quote:
Seriously, quit acting like some kind of authority around here. It's fairly annoying.[/COLOR]
You are fairly annoying as well!

Quote:
You can't throw people's votes out just because they didn't post. The reason most people voted for the old bodies yet didn't post is probably because it doesn't require any explanation.
No, it is actually because they were bribed by Pachuka to oppose progress! Making up retarded reasons is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correction
... actually, nevermind. I'm not even going to touch that one.
So why do you not just shut up already?

Quote:
You're welcome to get out of my thread.
Yeah, if the thread belonged to you I even might, but as it concerns some actually rather interesting topic, I am just going to stick around and contribute!
You are also welcome to stop visiting the forums if I annoy you! You can even quit Graal if I am that annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correction
[green starts here]I wonder if I'm the only one who finds it hilarious... ...that every time I send you a private message you respond to it in that thread, as if it's some kind of sad attempt to publicly humilate me with your "leet pwning skills?"
If you're going to pretend to be a moderator, at least behave accordingly. [/lol no more green]
Huh, I had assumed that you are just sending PMs because your posting is throttled by not having a gold/vip account, so I thought I was making you a favour by responding publicly. Anyway, you should not resort to the kind of insults that "humilate" you when showed in public.
Also I am not at all pretending to be a moderator, I am not threatening to close your account or ban your threads or anything. But I still get to point out when your posts suck.

Last edited by Loriel; 02-23-2006 at 07:32 PM..