View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:00 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
well first off, this idea if works, could and would help many servers get further in the path to classic. The only thing i have concerned is the staff on this team will be biased in the sense that they will help only their friends servers or help servers that are already doing good. IMO a member of this team should be ASSIGNED to a set of new servers and help them get on the right track and that one member would be an overseer and guide for these servers. I think this would work well as a bond would form between the staff member and the server staff and if the global is actively urging the server to get to classic, then it might get done. (I hope you can understand what im getting at, my thought proccess is going kinda choppy.) I don't think 2 globals should be able to help the same server as they may have different views and then the server will go nowhere.