View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 06:01 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Delteria was being worked on as a reboot by its own community, slowly but surely.

Then it was gutted and taken over and its assets were cannibalized by a third party - who had previously been kicked off the team for clearly not understanding the direction that Delteria was going in - and what actually happened was that a completely new and unrelated server was released, using the name Delteria. The semi-successful server that you're calling Delteria is not what Delteria was doing, and none of the community is from Delteria. Its "success" could've been achieved with any other name. Maybe recycling Delteria's resources had a hand in its success, but that wouldn't apply to what you're talking about because the only resources that Zodiac has could only possible be used to make the exact same game that Zodiac is now, a tired and played out MMORPG-lite.

Creating a new server with an old name, whether it's Delteria, Maloria, NPulse, or even Zodiac, is pointless. There is no large community just waiting to see that name pop back up. The new Delteria didn't bring in the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free, it brought in new players who had no idea that that word "Delteria" had ever been typed before.
You can really tell you have no idea what you're talking about. However Yes I was fired from Delteria by going to the Global Administration Team asking for something to be done regarding the lack of staff activity. I was considered a traitor and got canned. Few weeks after that Misconception hired me back saying it was in the "best" interest to rehire me and I have not left the team since. Did delteria really have any sense of direction? It was a beautiful server with 0% script progress. Few years later when Delterias staff team became fully inactive I was allowed to take over delteria with Alex Straviers guidance. He helped stir the ship, while we plowed out Development. Just because It is not the original developers on Delteria doesn't mean it isn't delteria. We went with delteria original plans minus the custom systems. Original Delteria wanted to be like UN, old Graal Style type system. However Alex Stravier agreed and liked the way delteria was heading. Our delteria is the original delteria, you can admit it or not but it's honestly whatever. We did what we did because we enjoyed doing it. Sandz and Zerith was also apart of this new delteria project so in my eyes there is only one Delteria and that was the current delteria you see today we just picked up the pieces and finished it.

Regarding Zodiac, I feel any server can pick up the pieces and move on. A Better example then Delteria is really Graal the Adventure, they did a wonderful job at revamping the server with keeping the core concepts of the server intact. Just because you revamp a server, doesn't mean its a new server with the same old name. Zodiac has some major potential but always lacked in trying to find new help or hire new staff. Zodiac really needs to bring some new people on board if there are truly any left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
Riddle me this then. Why is Zone gone?
Why is N-Pulse gone?
Why is UN gone?
Why is Maloria gone?
Why is Old West/Atlantis gone?

zone is gone because it got rebranded and released on idev/fb

un is gone because mystical dragon who the **** knows whats going on there

npulse maloria atlantis were removed when the serverlist was still competitive (hint, its not anymore)

ol west was never there
Zone was gone a lot longer before it for it got rebranded on IOS and Fb maybe 2-3 years or so. The lousy management and the Play 2 win killed it really, Everyone knows why I removed UN Staff (Server is still accessible). Atlantis was removed at Crows request and Maloria was removed for making it staff only while it was still visible on the list.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]