View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:08 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
You sound like the nubs in the playerworld hiring forum.

"I dunt want to tell peoples because they'll say it's dumb or steal my ideas!"
I really don't understand why you're pursuing the route of an ******* and continue to disrespect my right to privacy. Hell it's reasons like this and the way the forums are that I feel I don't need to tell the forums anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Criticism can also be a good thing. At least layout your plans once you have them made so others can comment on them. As the GDT your ultimate goal, I assume, is helping Graal out as a whole, and the community may have some good suggestions on doing that.
If this project was big enough I would do this but it really isn't nor is the scope, so suggestions from outside the Global forum are unneeded at the current stage which is why it's remaining private.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 02-27-2010 at 09:23 AM..