Thread: Graal Freeroam
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 AM
smooth as eggs
racycle will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to racycle
Aside from the graphics, the way many mechanics that Freeroam and era share are quite different. Yes the general concept of killing people is still there , but every server on Graal has that concept? Mechanically however Freeroam is different , killing a person will grant you a warning level , as your crimes progress your "wanted" meter will increase. I would compare the concept to that of Grand Theft Auto Vice City (only one I really played.). Also based on your wanted level, being killed by a police officer will result in being "busted". Being busted will cost you a short prison sentence and a few dollars. In jail you will be able to preform different task and jobs.

We are trying to come up with fun and unique ways to handle our mechanics. If some of our content seams similar to another server's functionally I apologize but I do not play any other servers to stay up to date with what everyone is making. As for the cars , there is not a lot that can be done creatively that wouldn't require massive amounts of work on the staff team.

Lastly sorry rave_j if I did not fully answer your question, I tried my best to understand your point of view. Thank you BlueMelon for defending Freeroam if that was your intentions.