View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:13 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Global RC would be a nice bonus though
People like me run on inspiration. My own ideas provide the majority of this, but Stefan still has to provide the rest by creating a platform that will allow me to make my ideas a reality.

At the moment I would like to join this Global Development Team in an advisory role if possible, someone to come to with development questions, evaluation requests, and things of that nature. I do not want to commit to making any new content considering my lack of inspiration.

Can we get an official Graal IRC channel or something?
I realize that a global rc would be a nice bonus and thats always a possible future addition on a 'need' basis. Mainly I imagine it would be the scripters since modifying scripts to work on individual servers is easier to do than to explain. I just do not want people joining for the sole purpose of global rc, doing minimal work then sitting around just to look cool.

I don't see why you couldn't get an IRC channel if everyone felt it would be helpful. They are already available and I'm sure Skyld could get something like that put in place. Skyld's probably gonna beat me for volunteering him but he'll live.