View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:58 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting Tyhm, I almost want to drop my Classic project to work on this.

Are you going to have different types of zombies? I seen the swarming zombies (which is quite enjoyable), but that could get boring quite fast. I'd like to see the typical swarm zombies, who'll occasionally be accompanied by a few speedy types to make mob encounters more interesting, and maybe a way to make additional random mob appearances during mob encounters so it isn't just a matter of seeing a single mob and staying away from them. Maybe these random mob entrances would come from doors, that would make indoor battles very interesting.

Also you're basing mob levels on number of zombies in the mob itself. Why not make it possible for mobs to combine and become a new, high leveled mob. Lets say 20 zombies are swarm mobs, 30 turns into a mob with a few fast guys mixed into it, 40 is composed of more fast guys and a larger swarm group, and when 50 combine a tough baddy is formed (lets say you allow zombies to use the chainsaws and that is the tough guy) along with 20 or so swarmers.