Thread: MY Opinion
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickp2p View Post
Not trying to post non related material to this thread, but I got dc'ed for having something "wrong" with my Graal clients files. I come to later find out by staff that some players in the past have tried to replaced Gani files with hacking Gani files. WHAT IS THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY. So I'm sitting here on my laptop thinking Graal crashed because my files messed up, when in reality I'm pretty sure it was a bug because where would one begin to find a hacking Gani file? (that is what baffled me). So as you cam see, it really is Staff scripts against a players word. For all they know, I was hacking. But although I wasn't it said I was. No one knows if every script will work for every player, that is why Graal has scripters >:O lolz. Thanks for collaborating on your post ^_^
I guess my post was unrelated then, although that specific gani issue can hardly be triggered by accident. It requires a normal gani file to have been modified into a type 2/movie gani, this exploit was for a time being used commonly to warp around (and yes I didn't believe it when I first heard about it as it defies what I knew about how ganis work).