View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 01:23 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin Send a message via Skype™ to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torankusu View Post
I really like the enhancement, however I think most of us would like to see MISC items like silver warrior helmet, food, and unneeded capes removed or lessened from the item pool however...

It is not easy to kill Kvasir and if the chances of getting a worthwhile Kvasir-crypt only item are diminished from things like silver warrior helmets and gold armors being a large possibility, I don't forsee many people (especially newer players) taking advantage of this.

Edit //
also, would like to see Kvasir Essence a dropped item when he is killed, but limit each person only taking 1 like with lord parts (rabbit tooth, glok lord ectoplasm, bomy horn), etc... Limiting it to a chest only thing is kind of counterintuitive..
This. A thousand times, this.