View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:29 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Honestly, the XMAS dungeons should be removed or ATLEAST the exp boost should be lowered drastically. I mean I can level someone to level 60 (whatever skill) in just like 3-4 hours which is just crazy. People full their skills in 2-3 weeks and then they get bored and wont play anymore.
I wish some items would not exist at all (green easter shields, red easter shields, yellow easter shields, blue easter shields...)
The exp is good for a limited time though if the xmas dungeon is taking away the players will be forced to get high phys just to grind zombies... If the exp is that fast it should get lowered.

It's to late to wish items don't exist at all tbh (Unless) we're able to pawn/sell the items for a reasonable price yet again they're on par with the best shields in the game once everyone sells theirs and 1 hoarder comes on the price is same as hsoh. People just value them tremendously lower because of the GFX and possibly the amount of them released. Normally if shields the same as Heart Shield of Health get released that should drastically lower the price of HSoH only because there's at least 20-30 of every colour Easter Shield 1-3 of every colour would not have caused a problem.