View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
MD, you really should stick to scripting.
You have no sense of public relations and this is the kind of negative press that will make it easy to attack your project and overall kill your applicants morale as they may decide to look into whom they'd be working with and for.

To put it bluntly for you though,
Shut your mouth right now before things get even worse for you, this is not a threat, but a warning for your sake as well as the project's credibility.

I appreciate the fact you're updating us with what you're trying to work upon as it comes up for release now that it seems more concise to a point, but your arguments with people who are trying to pass some form of constructive criticism is only telling people "This project is being headed by in some way, shape or form by an arrogant man or group.".

I honestly only say this because at one point I was invested in this project and more so for the older developers who really worked hard to bring it up to a light where people were interested enough to say "Delteria is a worthwhile project in every way and we should support these people for their work.".

Do not act so recklessly when someone presses your buttons.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.