View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
do you agree that we need new content more than we need developing updates? because i know both are required, but the current update should be content related, not developer related, or at least some reassurance that on the next update(s) it will be content
I already stated my opinion on that. This seems less about what seems better for Graal and more like you just want to piss at anyone who doesn't agree with you and get them to bow down to you if you get the feeling they 'changed to your side'. These whole back and forth posts have been me posting, and then you posting some disagreement+insult/snide/sarcastic remark when I didn't even provoke it.

However, going back to the original post you posted. You said, "graal doesn't need new and better development tools" and I strongly disagree. It does need new and better development tools, because it does sell itself as such. It's not fair to **** all over these customers and give all those customers what they want. I never said one needed it more over the other, just that development tools do need to be upgraded, and they do. Whether or not one needs it over the other is something I already covered, and something I consider a null point to argue over.