View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 12:55 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Another problem with sounds -> walking

When using the default movement system, you always hear the walking sound while walking, even if you replace the walk gani with something else (replaceAni()). I guess this is coded. I would like to have this removed. It's not needed, since the walk gani includes the sound already, and I want to change it without coding a custom movement just for the damn sound.

Edit: I tried using replaceAni() and replaced "walk" with a modified walk gani including no sound. Seemed to work at first, but the sound is still there when doing the first step. Like, you are idle, then start to walk. The moment you start you hear the sound.

Editē:PROBLEM SOLVED!
Also changing the idle gani (just rename it and use replaceAni()) did it. Thanks to, err, I dunno...?