View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:57 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Exclamation Previously on... GK's Monthly Prize System!!

Don't close this thread or delete this post please.

Continuing from what Stephen said: Just to "clear things up", the first series of monthly prizes were cancelled due to the behaviour of DripZ. Every time he ranked in the top three he complained that the prizes were not good enough - even while a majority of other players were complaining that the prizes were TOO good.

In fact, he complained so much that they were closed - and now he's up to the same routine.

May you please provide proof on when every time I ranked in the top 3 I complained? I'm sorry but who are these majority of people you're speaking of? It just so seems that you may have forgot to read this whole thread. Page 4 Is when I won my first month, hopefully what you said thinking is right will be answered in this thread. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...4266192&page=4

Anyway I know for a fact that my behaviour did nothing in order for the first series of monthly prizes to get cancelled. This wouldn't be a routine if you had given me a prize. Seems like you're the main reason I ''restarted this routine''