View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:24 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
This discussion just develops into the typical mumbo-jumbo. v6 obviously introduced lots of nifty bug fixes and performance improvements. You all like those. Who doesn't? But then theres more: changes. It's what you all hate so passionately, and it's always the same. At this point, I have kinda stopped caring. Keep on mourning, it won't do you any good anyway.

The playerlist and some other parts of the client changed, which is apparently a huge issue; I still can't see it. It's different from the previous one, but that's obvious. Thing is, it still works, and I'm always very picky about interfaces with a shitty behavior or similar, but happy with the current playerlist. Then there's UDP, which was removed. Well, that is just so horrible, isn't it? Aside from the fact that the previous implementation didn't even really work well in the first place. So.. what else are we facing here? You tell us to list more than a handful of useful features v6 has provided, I ask you to list some more changes that apparently affect your gameplay.