Thread: Low playercount
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 01:17 AM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I'm not being sarcastic. Graal isn't dying. People just like to negatively diagnose things so they can feel like they're contributing to the conversation. They don't take time to really research. It's not dying, and I have yet to see any proof of it dying other than school starting.
No, it is. People are contributing to the conversation because it is relevant, and for those that are regularly on the game it's incredibly apparent even without making any research. If you look at the graph Crono posted however, it is dying because there wasn't even a Summer crowd increase and the players are the people who make this "game" what it is.

Where is the proof that Graal is heading in a positive direction? All I ever see is a lack of interest from both administrators and players. Oh yeah, discussions about flash games