Thread: N-Pulse Latest.
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
What are you going to make that will make me play N-Pulse instead of UN?
Trying to draw UN players away from UN seems like a hostile move. Rather then stealing players we feel it's strong to establish our own base of players on top of the regulars we have. Also, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there some talk about UN going RPG? As of right now finding a good Action Adventure server is a rough task. We really don't want to do level up systems and such, we much rather prefer to continue the traditional quest for hearts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Maybe they could put the amusement park stuff back up. I know there was a roller coaster, and some games, but I don't remember what all was there. I loved it, and MG worked hard getting scripters and gfx to get it done. It was his baby.
I agree. It would be nice to have Funland back but we don't seem to have those backups and were still reaching out to people who potentially might.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Would like to see some of the quests put back up too (or new ones), maybe make them so you can redo them again and again, and have different prizes. We have had some interesting quests, over the years, on N-Pulse. Personally, my favorite thing to do on Graal, are the quests, and PK'ing with a bunch of people.
We already have ran thru each quest and assessed what needs to be done to update them and make them working. There are even a few that are nearly finished and would have been if it hadn't been for Andy and I noticing a few bugs.