View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
They would find out when they join and are kicked off though, I'm sure they would get back on and try another server, later finding out it is only that server that is closed off for them... If I were new I'd start testing every server and I doubt I'd let being kicked off get in my way to joining. Although, it did almost deter me from playing Era when I joined, it started loading something, and then my client crashed...

I did however try again and it let me on, so it does have a slight deterrence from trying again.. I don't think players would mind having servers they can't get on being shown, but it would be nice if it were mentioned in the description depending what the server owner picks...
"Classic iPhone"

"click click"

"You have been disconnected from the server"

"Era iPhone"

"click click"

"Classic iPhone 2"

"click click"

"Login"

"click click"

"Huh, nothing seems to be happening"