View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
You're welcome, Eurocenter

I accept your thanks on behalf of the development community(and players I guess, but I'm mostly a developer and not a player, so I don't think it'd be right to act like one) here at PC Graal, Stefan and Unixmad. I accept your thanks for the work of the developers have done over the many years and kept Graal alive. Even through all the neglect and many years of being what almost seems to be completely ignore, you're still welcome. You remember when playercount seemed to be almost nil?

You remember when Gold servers almost stopped holding a playerbase? You remember the developers that kept working through the years, hell, the developers that paid to give Graal content and never got paid? I remember so many years of working with primitive and outdated tools, but still managed to function. So many talented developers I watched overcome the limitations of Graal and the tools, pulling off amazing things. But more importantly I remember sticking by Graal and for some damn odd reason, always hoping to bring something to the table for players. For the players who also stuck by Graal, no matter how hard it was for developers to provide them with fulfilling content. So many lack of updates for us developers. So much neglect, but we stuck by you. Ya, we were cynical but can you blame us? We just wanted a little more for our money. But we still stuck around regardless.

But yes, I do accept your thanks for those who stuck by Graal and kept it alive long enough to eventually find the niche to really make it flourish -- the casual player niche. I mean, what would have happened the so many years if we just up and left? Would Graal still be here? I dunno, but it is now and it seems like it has finally made it worth your time and it seems like you're finally glad to have it.

You're welcome.