View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen a bush that looks like that (except other colors) in a Zelda game brah.
And that's why I never wanted them to be used. I did those Zelda upscales as a project of my own related to Zelda, not Graal. I never wanted them in Graal, hence why I never said they could be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
You defend Graal for using Zelda as a base for their graphics, but god forbid someone use your graphics as a base? (which in turn is also based on Zelda)
All default graphics of Graal used Zelda as a base for structure, but graphics-wise they are pretty original. You can look at Graal as a whole and say "Ya, that reminds me of Zelda" but copy/paste the graphics together and nothing is really the same. Ya, Graal has a bush just like Zelda, but it's not remotely visually similar to the bushes from Zelda other than the fact they are both bushes. Pixels between Zelda and Graal are not interchangeable, and that's the big difference(do people really have a hard time understanding this?).

However his bush graphic is just taking mine, changing the colors and changing some pixels here and there. Like I said it's pretty butchered at this point so I'm not going to hound them over it(though I don't like him saying they aren't mine when they indeed are... or were); but don't act like I'm crazy or something :P