Thread: New Management!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
New Management!

Hello GraalOnline! I want to take a brief moment of your time and let you all know that Okilian has officially left his positions as Manager of Unholy Nation. There were some finer details to this, but I will not discuss them publically. Gabriel (Sinkler) has assigned me as the new Manager, and C: as the Assistant Manager. This is currently a "trial run", and if we prove ourselves to be productive, and do our parts it will become permanent. Now, I have some plans that I want to throw into action, but before I disclose my plans I need a full team. Right now we are lacking the power we need to move forward with our projects.

These plans, I HOPE, will bring Unholy Nation back to some of its former glory, and hopefully bring some of our old players back, as well as some new ones! I also plan to contact Stefan and try to talk with him on what Unixmad and himself would like us to do in order to ger Observer Mode removed. I've come up with a few ideas, but it will require some heavy work. I know most of you think this is a lost cause, but I have some market projections on what I think one of these plans could bring to the table. Now, if there is anybody out there that would be interested in helping this once great server, you can contact myself, or C:! I will leave contact information at the end of this post.

Next, I want to thank everybody out there who has helped me and supported me on my time I've spent on UN. I want to let you all know that I will do my best as your new Manager. I will do everything I can to keep the community going, and keep players interested.

Thank you guys for all your support,
Stowen (Manager)

Contact Info:

STOWEN:
Email: [email protected]

C: (devilsknite1):
Find him on Unholy Nation to contact him!
Unholy Nation is my home.