View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
I do Technical Support for a living and the following is my suggestions for fixing/isolating the problem.

Copy all of the attributes/items/stats associated with this character and then try doing a full reset of the account. If the problem persists then you know it's not a scripting problem. If it fixes itself then you know it's something to do with the server.

You can then try and past in all the attributes and see if the problem reappears. If it doesn't then you know it's not an attribute.

Assuming it's not an attribute do the same thing for the weapons/items that your character has.

Just keep adding sections back until the problem resurfaces. If you add a section back in and the problem reappears delete that section again and see if the problem goes away again.

If it does try adding each item or attibute individually until the problem reappears.

In between adding/removing sections try moving around and logging out and back in the game to see if it makes any difference.

This should isolate the problem and make fixing it easier as we'll know if it's something Stefan needs to take care of or a specific script that needs to be fixed on the server.

I stole Spanky's gold!