View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:22 PM
lag_PKer can only hope to improve
Okay
I didn't really like Jerret, and I know he REALLY hated me but IMO he was a great Manager, and probably one of the few I'll ever say that about.

Again Jerret blatantly showed he really disliked me.. But if I brought a bug up to him, or even a video showing how mindlessly overpowered an aspect of a class was, he'd fix it.

You just don't find Managers that aren't biased like that, and I really respected him for it.

Aside from that, the things that have been brought to Zodiac under Jerret's management has been amazing. Don't really want to get into listing things off, as anyone could for awhile, but I just wanted to show a little support.

Also. Globals have intervened in UN's management constantly since they fired Streety.
Streety was Manager for a year, and despite.. issues he did have.. he was UN's last stable Manager, and now it seems like every couple of months, there's a new one, and the server hasn't really gone anywhere, except for 2 on-and-off Developers. Please tread carefully with this, globals.