Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
One new problem which might only apply to me is that a lot of characters are facing the wrong direction, it seems to be because I also have these NPCs using a variable of "this.dirturn = true;"
Hmm, I don't think that would be parsed into the direction, but I'll take a look into it.

Quote:
Another noticable error is where I was using a specific frame of a gani:
I anticipated that, but I didn't think many people used that so I didn't bother, I guess I'll implement it However, my gani parsing only parses the first frame so I won't be able to make it parse the specified frame, sorry!

Quote:
Something else I can't figure out though is where candle.mng is rendering as what appears to be some type of head, which is a bit odd because MNGs aren't supported and this head image isn't used anywhere else on the map:

This could well be the result of setimgpart: this.setimgpart("candle.mng",0,0,32,16);
MNG's aren't supported so I'm not sure what's going on. Hopefully just ignoring images that are MNG will fix this.

Quote:
A couple of things which might be useful, is the detection of a custom variable within an NPC specifically to avoid being rendered within this program,
hide and hide() maybe? However if I use hide chances are it'll get parsed when it's not supposed to, such as
PHP Code:
function onPlayertouchsme() {

hide();

sleep(3);

show();

Would probably get hidden, and I can't think of another way to fix this other than doing some complex script parsing. If you'd like a custom variable like this.maprender = false; I could easily do that.
Quote:
and the ability to set a different sprites.png as some servers may use a custom one, in my case the only difference is semi-transparent shadows.
I also anticipated this, but I figured the only thing it affected were shadows. Do you consider this very important?

Quote:
Being able to assign ganis to classes would be cool too.
You can already do so Check the file, it should have an example and instructions on assigning a gani to a join class.

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 11-26-2011 at 03:51 PM..