View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl765 View Post
If this Stowen and his staff and his player followers are such good-doers, then why don't they use their skills + their talents + their experience + their magical Graal development strengths + their professional complaining techniques to make another playerworld better? Or is there still an option on Graal to rent a server with the highest level RC possible, for some small fee? If they're claiming credit for the high player count and player happiness on UN, then shouldn't they be able ton achieve that for another playerworld?
Your points are valid, but to a point. No one has time to just make another server completely from scratch and there's no reason to. Carlito has an issue with "toxic people" not the server itself. This all falls back to management and why I'm saying in MY personal opinion that Stowen is the only one left who is fit for the position. Let's say hypothetically we did start completely from scratch and ended up having a solid totally different server with a high playercount. The second Carlito seen these previous (toxic) players he would just take it upon himself and shut the server down rather than have management deal with this issue. Which, when it comes to player harassment etc. that is THEIR job. (it's actually the GP's job but over excessive management should step in) Carlito should not have to step in unless he is absolutely needed.
I don't care either way, as I said before PC Graal is dead and continuing to decay. I was just shedding light on the subject and voicing my personal opinion about the matter.