View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:59 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I hope you actually have good video editing technology so you can make a good quality commercial, otherwise, it isn't even worth the bother.
^ Pretty much this.

Many people have tried and you could sit there and pick it to pieces for ages. Whether it's the fact that there was a spelling error in their poor-quality Windows Movie Maker (not that there's anything wrong with this program, just the user's inexperience) video text entry, or lack of "WOOOOW" factor to impact the viewer, there hasn't been a very successful advert.

I openly welcome attempts in every form though. If it's good enough, it could grab the attention of the Managing Directors and they may want to use it. Think about how many things they've called upon the community to have a go at (Including a call-out for people to have a go at making a new website layout). So I definitely welcome it.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·