View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:25 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
That's not the case. The BAR is a high powered gun, that's why it's so high. Alternatively there is the Shipka which owns the BAR. Personally, I believe the MK23s are the best gun.
I did clearly say Shipka and BAR are far OP and your balance issue is because of how your tier 3 guns are in comparison to tier 1/2 guns.
Such that tier 3 guns fire at about 2x the rate of tier 2 and do 10/9 damage and have close to 0 freeze.

Anyway I asked andrew to inspect the guns he said I will investigate it with Cloyd. I replied really? and he said clearly I'm not going to.

Management of the server is a complete wreck if that's the case.... Anyway I'm sorry not everyone wants to flock out $100 / 60hrs+ / using iTunes fraud to obtain an op gun to enjoy the game. If you weren't an admin and a normal player who couldn't access the guns and sparred then you would see how the enjoyment of spar has been sucked away because of your crap balance, get wil to check it... I think his tier system was great.

Sadly iEra players don't really go on the forums and can't post their complaints....
Clearly I'm getting no way so I'm going to give up on this argument and just hope you can see your flaws before the game declines.

Personally I believe Cloyd can't balance stats on a gun at all majority of new releases have had completely failed balance.

Last edited by MiniOne; 10-20-2011 at 08:37 AM..