Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 11:45 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Merry Christmas

As there was no official post this year:

Merry Christmas to all Graalians out there :o

At the age most graalians have reached, you usually give more gifts than you get. Gifts for your partner, nephews, possibly children et cetera.

Nevertheless, I'd like to ask for some presents for 2017:

- Active marketing, new website, new marketing concepts for current features, GraalOnline on Steam (financial input: some, possible profit: alot!)

- New Devtools, if possible offline or atleast useable without your own server (financial input: some, maybe you can reduce the effort by forking tiled or gonstruct, possible profit: limited, but positive long term effects)

- New Concepts for Custom and Hosted Playerworlds, active promotion of the game as an powerful 2d SDK, better visibility of playerworlds in development (financial input: not alot, possible profit: combined with #1 and #2: alot.)

I don't think it will be happening, but hell, I guess you can still ask wishes for christmas

Maybe I am just speaking for myself, but I don't think a 3d era client is required. Just stick to the things that made (and could make) things better. Make Graal great again

Best regards,

Darklux