View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:43 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
Indeed it has.

But how many lives does the old cat have left?

(Could insert a random story how this chick I know brought a kitten to my work today and I played with it for a bit, but I'll spare you the jealously.)

Seriously. Eventually people will stop coming back because they decided to finally move on. Graal itself, much less classic, is simply not brining in enough new players to replace the losses anymore. The cycle will eventually break.
I think it's worth the risk. All Classic seems to be doing is digging a deeper hole each time they release new content catered to this custom system. They may as well get it over with now, and I imagine if they leave up some sort of playable version(the version it is using now), players will be understanding.