View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSolider View Post
Their only argument, and the only one they need, is that it'll be far too much work for the lackluster staff we currently have, not to mention it'd take months of time to complete.

Would classic survive those several months with minimal changes while this project is being worked on? It's debatable, but I'd guess no. Regardless, IMO we should simply try to improve things as much as possible and put this HD project on hold until our staff team is built up.

Is this the best course of action? Like everything else, thats debatable. But whether you agree or not, the people in charge, for whatever reason, aren't simply going to bend to every foreign whim, whether they played 8 years ago or not.
Classic has been through this sort of thing many times before(like I stated in my post) and never really died.