View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
So Rufus when are you going to post more detailed descriptions about each event? Or are you not going to do that at all?
As the events are under heavy construction, I'm not really sure if it would be fair to announce any detailed description of any event, as they could undergo major changes whenever. I will closer to the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhabe View Post
The sparring better not be on classic. use UN,Delteria, or NP.....
Yeah, I know how people feel about this. I've got the default hit detection from Stefan, it may need adjusting a little, but if it simply wont do then I'll ask another server if I can host it on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Rufus, are you taking into consideration that some idiots will decide to participate, but not log in that day.

I'd have a team of 5, 3 backups. It'll make sure that each server will participate;]].
Yeah I understand how sometimes people are quite the pain, so as stated in my first post, servers will also be encouraged to collect a few backup players too just in case of a situation like this which is bound to happen.