Thread: Phasing out v5
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well using joysticks in games is much easier with some keyboard-emulator I guess?
Not really. That involves the use of third-party programs players have to install and configure in addition to the game itself.

And if I'm not mistaken, third-party programs aren't encouraged anyway. Or does that mean it's suddenly okay to use macro programs (which emulate keystrokes and mouseclicks) now too?

I strongly support leaving controller support in, as I use one much more often than the keyboard when doing stuff like combat or participating in events. Again, it was a really nice feature that shouldn't have been taken out.

Also, on an unrelated note, could you possibly address this drawing issue with terrain that I posted about some time ago? I'd really like to make taller, sharper mountain peaks and other types of terrain, but this bug creates limitations.

Here's a video this time, so you can see what I mean.

Last edited by Draenin; 05-30-2013 at 08:44 PM..