View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 12:21 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I would like to comment on how utterly useless this thing is. Granted it allowed me to get an insane amount of tile work done in a short amount of time- far more than the regular Graal editor would have ever allowed. The problem is you have to sit in each level and wait for 3-4 minutes per level for it to save. Why? I literally retiled the entirety of the cliffs at Bogenera on Graal2001 plus redid the cliffs in Harmonia, and it all looked great. I come back later and about 1% of it saved. What's the use? This is completely useless and a downgrade from the Graal editor that has existed since the late 1990's. This only works for people who level at the speed of a snail. If you're trying to get any real work done you will lose all of your progress repeatedly and be forced to painstakingly backtrack and do all of the work you've already done twice... just to lose it all again.

Do not waste your time with this editor unless you're the kind of developer who makes 1 lever per day at your max speed, or if you like seeing your hard work thrown in the trash.