Thread: Observer Mode.
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
On kingdoms it was really bad because people didn't help new players at all knowing that they will lose everything at logout. With the restart yesterday a few things have been changed so that trial players shouldn't get stuck in treasure maps anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
People still don't want to help trials Stefan. Heck trials not only beg now they also scam because you gave them the ability too. Way to go.

Actually I help any trial that has a reasonable request. Free armour for example to get started, mostly just the stuff you can find in the west haunted house for starters. Or a basic "flaming sword" for a sword.

And lately mapping ou the entire dungeon to get them off of the kingdom islands.

Hmm I typed up this earlier but couldnt POST it as the website was being weird.

** Find attachment XD, it won't let me post that reguardless of when I try

Maybe for GK Observers you turn them into a giant ball of floating light that can't do anything but wander around until their time is up. Maybe this way they can still roam around and learn something, just don't let them do anything like grab items or fight monsters. Kind of like an out of body experience thing, as they would go back to were they were when their time as oberserver was done.
Attached Files
File Type: txt GK ovserver issues.txt (2.0 KB, 769 views)