Thread: Payment Plans
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I don't speak for Unixmad, but I would assume that since the gelats at the moment are used for subscriptions, and thus need to be a large amount at a time with it being 300 gelats per month, then with subscriptions gone - much much smaller gelat packs would be offered at smaller prices.

I don't know specifically how the iPhone/iPad/iPod one works exactly, but when I get e-mails from their customers who e-mail the wrong address about gelat packs, they get something like tiny bundles at such a measly and manageable price which, with the removal of subscriptions to be replaced with gelat shops, would probably end up mimicked here.

For a bit of mathematics: With the cheapest subscription package at the moment (2400 gelats for 8 months gold charged at 300 per month, no bonus gelats added), that's around $33US total but just over $4US per month. Pay $4US and get 300 gelats to spend at these Gelat Shops and most wouldn't care about $4US off their backs. Much better than a huge chunk, that's for sure, which would make sense to be set at in these little packs compared to how they are now.

Again, obviously can't speak on behalf of Unixmad.
Why do they even want to have those additional steps between them and my money though? I just want to click on what I want in the cash shop, have a window that pops up with my credit card number and expiration saved, type in the 3 digit security code from the back of my card and bam, done. That's how I buy phone credit and it takes about 20 seconds, I don't even think about it.

They should be making it as quick and easy as possible to give them money. Gelats are just annoying.