View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 06:43 PM
samich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to samich
I am right with you Jakov; I have a few friends that have been able to contact Unix, and he responds back fairly quickly.

With that in mind, I find it a little odd that he wouldn't want to clear up these rumors. The speculation is only getting more out of hand, especially with talk of a lead developer's current standing, and the servers currently being unavailable to even play the game.

@Phantos: I'm not trying to interrogate or offend in any way, I'm just wondering if anyone admin-wise even wants to touch base with the situation and the players. All we have been getting are these side conversations tidbits (as Jakov mentioned) from indirect sources. It's just getting old. If Unix can gladly talk to other people privately about these issues (who are also players and developers just like us!), then why can't he just post something as a public notice for all of us who are curious in order to relieve all the questions he's probably getting spammed with?

I'd even be okay with just getting a response from ANYONE higher up, saying a statement will be prepared soon. Then I can rest easy and wait for however many days/weeks/months.